Fancy Followers

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Welcome to Carla Fancies!

Good morning, everyone and welcome to Carla Fancies!

Many of you all know me as Carla from Deuce Beauties, but I wanted to share with you all, bits and pieces of my everyday life outside of DB. So basically, this blog is a glimpse of my life and all things I enjoy. Whether it be food, places, things, or just plain random, you'll find it all on here!

Where did you come up with the name? 
First, fancy is defined as an interest or liking in someone/something.
Ex: I fancy your dress. 


Second, I love using that word and it is commonly used from Klaus in The Vampire Diaries! ;) Again, I wanted to share my interests outside of DB, so out came Carla Fancies. 

I've been contemplating on creating this blog for quite sometime now and now I am pleased to share the other side of me on a more personal level. I truly hope you'll enjoy reading this blog as much as you enjoy reading its sister blog, Deuce Beauties.

So, with all that said, welcome, again! I cant wait to embark on a new journey with all my readers!


13 comments:

  1. I think I am going to fancy this blog of yours as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, I look forward to reading your new blog along with your other! Deuce Beauties has become a favorite of mine(im sure you know that! lol) and I am sure this will too!

    Miranda
    www.mirandasMakeupandMore.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad to climb aboard for the ride in your world!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blogs I subscribe to both if you can just come by and give me mine some advice. kisses (http://cherriessweets.blogspot.com.es)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay congrats on your new personal blog ^_^ I can't find a way to comment on Deuce Beauties, but thank you so much for the giveaway - I have been so excited for the NYC Ballet collection and love it! Lisa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so exciting :) what an awesome idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, I can't wait to see what will you show us in the future :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi I love your blog that contrasts around some things that are interesting for all women congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi I love your blog that contrasts around some things that are interesting for all women congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats for your new blog! I'm so happy for you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on your new blog is really cool and interesting

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful post dear!
    Join Estée Lauder Giveaway :)
    http://she-is-the-1.blogspot.ch/2012/09/giveaway-iii.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy to follow you on here too, you seem cute and I love to get to know on a more personal level people I connect with on the internet. Hope you'll be part of a nice group I wanna gather on my blog to share our passion for nails and other stuff. Love the outlook of this blog and your pic, and love your beauty blog too.

    ReplyDelete